Meet the Team
Who We Are
Atrysten Plumbing and Heating Ltd. was founded in 2000 by Kirk Lanz. Over the last 20 years, Atrysten’s has grown to over 65+ dedicated professionals and we’re proud to be known as one of the most reputable and reliable mechanical contractors in British Columbia. We are acutely aware that we work in a highly competitive industry, with many companies oﬀering similar services like ours. That being said however, we seek to build long-term relationships in our industry and we aim to continue our growth by providing top quality and dependable service to each and every one of our customers, large or small.
Our vision at Atrysten is “to exceed all expectations through consistency, reliability, quality and professionalism.”
Our core values run through all our staff at Atrysten Plumbing and Heating and we work hard to ensure all our work and daily activities are completed with our values front and centre.
- Honesty – Ensure we are upfront and honest with our clients in all aspects from pricing to installations and defects/rectifications.
- Expectations – To exceed all client and staff expectations and ensure all
services are completed the best way possible.
- Accountability – To be accountable to both our clients and each other at all times.
- Reliability – To be reliable in all that we do and to ensure we always do what we say.
- Transparency – To operate with the utmost transparency and integrity.
Vancouver & Lower Mainland Team
All of our employees are proud to work at Atrysten because they know the positive affect their work has on the communities around us. We play an integral part in providing safe and quality mechanical systems for new developments that we help build in our surrounding neighborhoods. Our team is a dedicated group of professionals focused on delivering quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and timely project completion with reliable and predictable results.
MANAGEMENT, FOREMEN & OFFICE STAFF
FOCUS • ENERGY • FLEXIBILITY
Join Our Team
Atrysten Plumbing & Heating provides employees with a safe work environment and competitive wages.
Other employee benefits include:
- Long-term, full-time employment
- Apprenticeship registration & sponsorship
- Subsidies for training & upgrading skills
- Extended Medical Benefits available after 3 months
- Company vehicles for senior employees
JOIN THE TEAM!
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentices
- Journeyman Plumbers
- Journeyman – Leadhand Foreman (With experience running crew)
Please contact our Human Resources Director for more information.