3131 St. Johns will be the first new, purpose-built rental building constructed in over 30 years in Port Moody. Situated in a family-oriented neighbourhood with trails, parks, schools, green space and water views, 3131 St. Johns is an 8 minute walk from the Moody Centre Station with access to downtown Vancouver. Close to Rocky Point Park, Craft Breweries, Coquitlam Centre Mall and more, 3131 St. Johns reflects the artistic and youthful energy of Port Moody.
Plans call for a new 6-storey building that includes:
- 142 rental apartment units;
- 6 studios, 59 one-bedrooms, 72 two-bedrooms and 5 three-bedrooms;
- A total density of 3.20 FAR;
- 180 underground parking spaces;
- A total building height of 60.4 ft;
- An on-site children’s amenity space.